Cynderheart you little rascal, you knew I would be all over this.
OC TALK TIME.
1. Your first OC ever?
This is a difficult question to answer, because I've made MANY in my lifetime. I think the earliest OC I can remember is some sort of Lombax hybrid species... completely unrelated to the Ratchet and Clank franchise. Her name was Sarah or something...
2. Do you have a personal favorite among your OCs?
Robin for sure!
3. Have you ever adopted a character or gotten a character from someone else?
No, I don't believe I have...
4. A character you rarely talk about?
Strix! Can we talk about Strix? I really like Strix. The old, Aidwing geezer who mentors the Crew with all his crack nonsense and wisdom. Yes. Strix.
5. If you could make only one of your OCs popular/known, who would it be?
Robin, heyo! She's my baby ;w;
6. Two OCs of yours that look alike despite not being related?
I really can't think of any... The Crew is so diverse. I would have to say, just because, Robin and Hunter. They look the most similar.
7. Are your OCs part of any story or stories?
YOU BET. The Limitless Crew: The Stone of Tarak.
A webcomic project, releasing in December 2015!!
8. Do you RP as any of your OCs? If you do, introduce one of your RP OCs here!
I've actually NEVER role played before... I feel so out of touch.
9. Would you ever be willing to give any of your OCs to someone else?
NEVER OH MY GOSH NO NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS.
Okay well maybe you can take these guys. I haven't used them in 4 years!
10. Introduce an OC with a complicated design?
Complicated design... They all look pretty simple. I would say Robin just because of her wings and the detail of them.
11. Is there any OC of yours you could describe as a “sunshine”?
Hunter, like for real.
12. Name an OC that isn’t yours but who you like a lot
I want Sette and Duane from Unsounded. I love that webcomic...
13. Do you have any troublemaker OCs?
No question it's Nyla. She will go out of her way to cause trouble, that little booger.
14. Introduce an OC with a tragic backstory
LISTEN. THEY ARE ALL TRAGIC. the problem is picking one that's the worst. Another problem is that if I explain away ANY of the backstories, it'll spoil a lot of the mystery of TLC. So.... there.
15. Do you like to talk about your OCs with other people?
I talk about my OCs to my brother ALL THE TIME.
16. Which one of your OCs would be the best at biology (school subject)?
Hmm... Emmett, probably. He's an innovative dude, and very smart, in a way.
17. Any OC OTPs?
Hunter x Havilah..... Huntilah. YOU GUYS DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH I AM OBSESSED WITH THOSE KIDS AAAHHHH
18. Any OC crackships?
I haven't thought of that.... I don't have any that are totally "crack worthy" xD
19. Introduce an OC that means a lot to you (and explain why)
Robin is a huge part of my life, because she was something I channeled all of my emotions through. I took my own story and gave it to her. Creating her was a way for me to cope with my own struggles in reality. And because of her, I thought of the others and The Limitless Crew was born!
20. Do any of your OCs sing? If they sing, care to share more details (headcanon voice, what kind of songs they like etc)?
Robin sings a little. She's not a super star, but she does have a soft voice for a good lullaby! Also, Emmett can surprise you with a good melody as well...
21. Your most artistic OC?
Hunter is a very creative and artistic little monkey boy. Out of all of the Crew, he would be the artsy one.
22. Is there any OC of yours people tend to mischaracterize? If yes, how?
Not really. there's so much about them that I haven't revealed yet, so there's not a lot to mischaracterize.
23. Introduce OC that has changed from your first idea concerning what the character would be like?
It's interesting because the initial idea is still sound today in all of my characters... but I do have a couple UNMENTIONABLE characters that have evolved over time. The only drastic change I can think of in any of my characters is Nyla. I changed her hairstyle from long tri-braids to a pixie cut.
You guys have no idea how many OCs I have yet to reveal to you...
24. If you could meet one OC of yours, who would it be and why?
Strix... because he knows more about the world he lives in than anybody. He's traveled all over and befriended a prince! I would love to just sit and listen to all the crack stories and vast knowledge he has in that brain of his...
25. The OC that resembles you the most (same hobby, height, shared like/dislike for something etc?)
Robin for sure. I created her for the purpose of have a character to relate myself to!
26. Have you ever had to change your OC’s design or something else about them against your will?
Nope... not that I can think of.
27. Any OCs that were inspired by a certain song?
Robin wasn't originally inspired by a song, but this one reminds me a lot of her! [link]
28. Your most dangerous OC?
Okay... this I'm willing to give away.
the most dangerous OC is Hunter.
I AIN'T TELLIN' SUCKERS.
29. Which one of your OCs would go investigate an abandoned house at night without telling anyone they’re going?
The entire Crew: Robin, Emmet, Hunter and Nyla. They all would do it. Oh man, and if Kiwi ever found out, they would get the beating of a lifetime.
30. Which one of your OCs would most likely have a secret stuffed animal collection?
Hunter oh my gosh...
31. Pick one OC of yours and explain what their tumblr blog would be like (what they reblog, layout, anything really)
Emmett would probably have a super cool layout, since he would be the coder/tech wizard of the group if it was based in reality. I have a feeling he would reblog science stuff, Leonardo Da Vinci sketches and plans, etc. But he's also the kind of guy who would be on tumblr for, like, a day and then not get back on until another 2 months goes by.
32. Which one of your OCs would be the most suitable horror game protagonist and why?
I have no idea...
33. Your shyest OC?
Shy... maybe Nyla or Hunter. Emmett and Robin are pretty forward around others, whether or not they know them or not.
34. Do you have any twin characters?
35. Any sibling characters?
Hunter and 11 over his brothers and sister. He does have one older brother called Levi. He's not even in the first installment of the series though...
36. Do you have OC pairs where the other part belongs to someone else (siblings, lovers, friends etc)?
Nope, not that I can think of!
37. Introduce an OC who is not quite human
None of them are human, deeerrrp
38. Which one of your OCs would be the best dancer?
Hunter or Nyla hahahaaa I can't stop thinking about Hunter's elegant and interpretive dancing omg x'D
39. Introduce any character you want
Ettan... The son of Emperor Varad of Maecyra.
40. Any fond memories linked to your characters? Feel free to share!
Just the entire Crew in general... I love holding onto the memories of where I was at in my own life when developing each one of them.
41. Has anyone drawn fanart of your OCs? If yes, maybe show a picture or two here (remember sources & permissions!)
Yes I do!
I've almost forgotten about them ;w;
I haven't been promoting TLC so fan art is quite limited. But starting this Summer, a lot is going to be announced!
42. Which one of your OCs would be the most interested in Greek gods?
Robin! I based her species, the Avairans off of ancient Roman/Greek history and culture. So it's a perfect fit!
43. Do you have any certain type when you create your OCs? Do you tend to favour some certain traits or looks? It’s time to confess.
Big eyes. I like to design my characters with larger-than-normal eyes, because they're the windows to the soul! One of my favorite aspects to draw.
44. Something you like about your OCs in general
I love how they're all different, but despite that the Crew grows to love each other like family. They understand their differences, their pasts, and they focus on each other's potential. Eep, I love them so much ;w;
45. A character you no longer use?
Maria... you were once my one and only... Until I grew to realize you had a very bland and static personality coupled with a horribly crafted backstory.
46. Has anyone ever told you that you treat your OCs badly?
Not yet.... bet they will.
47. Has anyone ever (friendly) claimed any of your OCs as their child?
Not yet... but they will.
48. OC who is a perfect cinnamon roll, too good for this world, too pure
Havilah, you sweet little butter biscuit, so innocent and sweet and lovable and gahhhh
49. Which one of your OCs would most likely enjoy memes?
Nyla... she just has that kind of personality.
50. Give me the good ol’ OC talk here. Talk about anything you want
I eat, sleep and breathe storytelling and my OCs embody my love for it so well. The Limitless Crew is my pride and joy, and I want to use them to spread joy and a good message to everyone who enjoys the story.
Make OCs that make you stronger! Robin has surely done that for me!
And I choose to tag Nemo-7 and ASSORTEDJELLIES !!!